Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Vocabulary Enrichment Cards of the Landmarks


I made this lesson to help the children recognize the landmarks and their names. The younger children could just sort them without reading them like in any other vocabulary enrichment set, the older children could read the names and become familiar with the name of each landmark. To make this lesson I purchased two calanders they were a dollar each and I used the pictures on the back cover, they were small but I double backed them to make them pop. I have a laminator but for this lesson I went to a teachers store and laminated them there, it's much cheaper then other places.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to follow your blog. I run a family home daycare with infant to 5yr olds. I use a lot of practical life activities with the kids, but am excited to start adding more to our shelves. I am sure I will find lots of great ideas from your blog!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete